What is it like for a 5 year old to lose his dad suddenly? Just ask Austin.
In this episode, kiddow (aka kid of a widow), Austin Hente shares his journey through grief, what he’d like others to know, and what has been most helpful to him on his journey.
Austin’s story is one that you don’t want to miss, because six years later he has wisdom for other kiddows on a similar journey.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Please Subscribe to the Podcast, Write a Review, and then share on social media to be entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 30 Day Trial of the Becoming You Coaching Membership.
What you’ll learn from this Episode:
● What was most helpful in the early days for a 5 year old.
● Understanding how grief impacts kids from childhood to pre-teen years.
● What has been most helpful on one boy’s journey.
● Who has been his biggest support and why.
Featured on the Show:
● Tell Austin what you liked most about the episode and how it helped you>>> https://bit.ly/NowWhatPodcastFeedback
● Join the upcoming 5 Day ‘Moving Through Grief with Confidence’ Series Kicking Off June 2nd >>erinhente.com/5DAYS
● Explore what’s possible for YOU on this journey>>erinhente.com/
● Share your story with the podcast or become a guest here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
Get Full show notes and more information here: https://erinhente.com/podcast/12