Curious what advice others, a little further along on their journey, would give you? A couple years ago, I had a conversation with a group of widows and they offered up some sage advice to their younger selves that they wish they’d have known in the early stages of grief.
This episode is for you, if you need to hear some words of encouragement for your journey ahead AND you are ready to tackle the excuses that may keep you from stepping forward into these new thoughts being offered up to you today.
If you’re ready to step forward with confidence, so you can truly start loving the life you are living after loss then join me for this episode today!
I will share MY favorite piece of advice I ever received and a strategy for overcoming the beliefs that may be keeping you from receiving these words of wisdom today.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Share your favorite podcast episode on Facebook, instagram, or LinkedInTag directly from whatever platform you are listening to the show @erinhentecoaching and mention the podcast name to get entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 60 Minute Breakthrough Coaching Call to explore next steps on your journey.
In this episode, I will share with you ….
● 10 Pieces of Advice from other Widowed Women
● Accepting advice in a way that’s meaningful for you.
● A strategy for overcoming the beliefs that may be keeping you from receiving these words of wisdom today.
Featured on the Show:
● Share your story with the podcast here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
● Join the email list to get the latest episode reminders, tips, and tools to support you on this journey>>erinhente.com/newsletter
● Learn more about Erin and discuss what’s possible for YOU by requesting your FREE 30 minute Breakthrough call TODAY>>erinhente.com