How do you move forward after losing your lifelong best friend when you’re 9 months pregnant? Just ask Melanie.
In this episode, widowed mom, Dr. Melanie Lerew shares her journey through life, loss, and a baby her husband never got a chance to meet.
She also shares her unique perspective on how “the coop” has been her steadfast support throughout her journey.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Share your favorite podcast episode on Facebook, instagram, or LinkedInTag directly from whatever platform you are listening to the show @erinhentecoaching and mention the podcast name to get entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 60 Minute Breakthrough Coaching Call to explore next steps on your journey.
What you’ll learn from this Episode:
- A Widow’s journey after the sudden loss of her husband while 9 months pregnant.
- The steadfast love her sister’s family provided.
- How google led her to others on a similar journey.
- As a physician, she shares how caretaking for others has led her to caring for herself.
- PLUS a fun story about how her obsession for chickens have provided healing for “the coop.”
Featured on the Show:
- Get Full show notes and more information here: https://erinhente.com/podcast/7
- ● Share your story with the podcast or become a guest here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
- ● Join the email list to get the latest episode reminders, tips, and tools to support you on this journey>>erinhente.com/newsletter
Ready to design a life you can LOVE after loss? Join a community of amazing women and discover what’s possible for your life>>erinhente.com/becomingyou