What is it like when your person dies suddenly at 25? Just ask Lydia.
In this episode, fellow widow, Lydia Coats shares her journey through grief and how she’s healed after the sudden death of her partner, Matthew.
She also shares her strategies for healing and what others may want to consider on their journey.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Share your favorite podcast episode on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn and include #nowwhatpodcast on whatever platform you are listening to the show @erinhentecoaching and mention the podcast name to get entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 30 Minute Coaching Session to explore the next steps on your journey.
What you’ll learn from this Episode:
- A Widow’s journey after the sudden loss of her partner at 25.
- The gift her loved one left behind that became her source of hope.
- How a community can become a source of connection, support, and healing.
- Facing trauma and advice she’d give others on their journey when it comes to therapy.
Featured on the Show: NOTE : Links are all updated
- Get full show notes and more information here: https://erinhente.com/podcast/3
- Learn more about Lydia and the work she does here>>>https://linktr.ee/lydiacoats
- Share your story with the podcast here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
- Join the email list to get the latest episode reminders, tips, and tools to support you on this journey>>erinhente.com/newsletter
Join a community of amazing women and design a life you truly love after loss>>erinhente.com/becomingyou