Am I ready to date? This is a question that many widowed women ask and more often than not is something that my clients come to seeking coaching for quite often. It doesn’t always seem possible as you process through all the thoughts and emotions in the aftermath of loss; however, I can assure you that it is.
In this episode, client and fellow widowed mom, Mary Grove shares her journey through grief, getting connected with the Becoming You Coaching Program and how doing the work set her up to know what she wanted for herself as began to venture out into the world of dating after the loss of her husband Marty.
She also shares her unique perspective on parenting her kiddow and resources as well as guidance that was most helpful to her on this journey.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Please Subscribe to the Podcast, Write a Review, and then share on social media to be entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 30 Day Trial of the Becoming You Coaching Membership.
In this episode, you will learn ….
- One widow’s perspective after the loss of her husband Marty.
- How despite certainty and fear she chose to face her future with confidence.
- What doing the work inside the Becoming You Coaching Program really means
- Plus her unique perspective on parenting her kiddow and resources as well as guidance that was most helpful to her on this journey.
Featured on the Show:
- Join the upcoming 5 Day ‘Moving Through Grief with Confidence’ Series Kicking Off June 2nd >>erinhente.com/5DAYS
- Explore what’s possible for YOU on this journey>>erinhente.com/lets-work-together
- Share your story with the podcast or become a guest here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
- Get Full show notes and more information here: https://erinhente.com/podcast/11