Curious how your relationship with your loved one will continue after loss? It obviously looks much different, but it most certainly hasn’t ended.
Creating meaningful connections between you and your person will help cushion this transition of your relationship with them.
How do you stay connected? In today’s episode, guest host, Korinn S Hawkins, shares her story about a gift her husband left behind, different ways relationships can look and feel like after loss, as well as how to maintain them.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Share your favorite podcast episode on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn and include #nowwhatpodcast on whatever platform you are listening to the show @erinhentecoaching and mention the podcast name to get entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 30 Minute Coaching Session to explore the next steps on your journey.
What you’ll learn from this Episode:
- Becoming aware of our loved one’s absence and presence in our lives.
- Different ways relationships can look and feel like after loss.
- How to maintain those relationships.
- Guidance for reconnecting to find forgiveness and healing.
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Korinn and the work she does here>>>www.korinn.com
- Share your story with the podcast here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
- Join the email list to get the latest episode reminders, tips, and tools to support you on this journey>>erinhente.com/newsletter
- Get full show notes and more information here: https://erinhente.com/podcast/2
- Join a community of amazing women and design a life you truly love after loss>>erinhente.com/becomingyou