Is it too painful to sit in your thoughts and emotions? Are you avoiding taking time to process your grief?
Giving yourself space every single day (especially in the early stages of grief), is not only essential…it is mandatory if you want to truly step forward with confidence on your journey.
In today’s episode, guest host, Korinn S Hawkins, is back and we talk about why holding space for yourself is critical to your journey, what you need to know while you’re in that space, and how it will allow you to begin your healing in the aftermath of loss.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Please Subscribe to the Podcast, Write a Review, and then share on social media to be entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 30 Day Trial of the Becoming You Coaching Membership.
In this episode, you will learn ….
- What creating space could mean for you.
- Understand why it’s essential to your healing journey.
- Ways in which Korrin and I have created space to process things in a meaningful way.
Featured on the Show:
- Share your story with the podcast or become a guest here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
- Join the email list to get the latest episode reminders, tips, and tools to support you on this journey>>erinhente.com/newsletter
- Explore what’s possible for YOU on this journey to Becoming You by requesting your FREE 30 minute Breakthrough call TODAY>>erinhente.com/lets-work-together
- Check out the Blog Post ‘This.Is.Grief….Crying in the Shower’ referenced in today’s episode >> This. Is. Grief. – Erin Hente
- Learn more about Korinn, meditation instructor and author of the book The Four Relationships here>>>www.korinn.com