How does a teenager process their grief at the age of 15? Just ask Selina.
In this episode, kiddow (aka kid of a widow), Selina Hente shares her journey through teenage life, the loss of her father, and the end of her sports after a traumatic brain injury. How she’s learned to process what she now faces as a 22 year old and helpful advice for grieving parents who want to know how to support their kids.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Share your favorite podcast episode on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn and include #nowwhatpodcast on whatever platform you are listening to the show @erinhentecoaching and mention the podcast name to get entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 30 Minute Coaching Session to explore the next steps on your journey.
What you’ll learn from this Episode:
- The struggles some teens face and how Selina navigated them.
- Understanding how grief impacts teens.
- Finding hope and healing through therapy.
- Advice Selina gives for those facing a similar loss.
Featured on the Show: NOTE :
- Get full show notes and more information here: https://erinhente.com/podcast/4
- Share your story with the podcast here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
- Join the email list to get the latest episode reminders, tips, and tools to support you on this journey>>erinhente.com/newsletter
- Learn More about the Hearts of Hope Family Grief Camp in MN >>>Get Healing – Children’s Grief Connection (childrensgriefconnection.com)
Join a community of amazing women and design a life you truly love after loss>>erinhente.com/becomingyou