What is it like for an 8 year old to lose her dad suddenly? Just ask Lila.
In this episode, kiddow (aka kid of a widow), Lila Hente shares her journey through grief, what she’d like others to know, and what has been most helpful to her on her journey.
Lila’s story is one that you don’t want to miss, because six years later she has wisdom for other kiddows on a similar journey.
If you are enjoying the podcast and you know others that would benefit from the Now What? Podcast please share your favorite podcast episode on Facebook, instagram, or LinkedIn. Simple type #NowWhatPodcast directly from whatever platform you are listening to the show and get entered into a monthly giveaway for a FREE 60 Minute Breakthrough Coaching Call to identify what’s next for you on your journey.
What you’ll learn from this Episode:
- What was most helpful in the early days.
- Understanding how grief impacts kids.
- What has been most helpful on her journey.
- Who has been the biggest support and why.
Featured on the Show:
- Share your story with the podcast here >>> erinhente.com/podcastguest
- Join the email list to get the latest episode reminders, tips, and tools to support you on this journey>>erinhente.com/newsletter
- Get full show notes and more information here: https://erinhente.com/podcast/8
Join a community of amazing women and design a life you truly love after loss>>erinhente.com/becomingyou